Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Mud wants to grow up

I wish I could keep my little girl little for a few more years. She wants to grow up so bad and be bad. I got up early this morning before the kids left for school and she was dressed in tight black skinny leg jeans with black stripper heels. I looked at her and told her no and she knew right away I was talking about the heels, and started her argument with, "I've worn them to school before and they are ok!". Not with me they aren't. Maybe next year when I am more used to the idea of her growing up. Right now I am not ready to let her wear the stripper heels to school as a freshman!

Just shoot me now. Make a nice day.

4 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

LOL! We'll make it through it Sweetie! I promise. Oh, by the way, I heard her clunking around the next morning in them, but we were in bed sleeping. You might need to take them away from her. Hehe!

Paige said...

aww helllllllll no to the stripper heels

Blondie... said...

I can't believe Mud has grown up so much. Life has changed so dramatically for us all, eh? I need to rejoin the blog world. Cheers SCH! ~Blondie~

KourJalopy said...

A freshman already? Man do I feel old. Seems like she was just 11 when we last spoke...scary how time flies and how they grow up so fast. Brooke is going to be 7 in April and I dread these days of skinny jeans and stripper heals. Oh the joys of having girls. Hope you're doing okay.