Thursday, June 05, 2014

Old

It has been almost a year since I posted anything. Far cry from the once a week I used to be lucky enough to do. Mud turned 18 and she graduated high school. My little girl isn't a little girl anymore. She is still living with her mother down on the Space Coast, ironically enough where I started this blog at. I miss her so much. Some days I just don't feel like coming home. Like this is just where I sleep and nothing more. Even though Gorgeous and the boy are here, the house seems empty. The boy hardly ever comes out of his room, even for food. Which is weird. When I was his age I was always looking for food. Gorgeous is always working on some project, which she has about a dozen that in progress. I wonder when any of them will ever get completed.

More news, the company I work for has switched all of us to teleworkers, so I am in my basement office a whole lot nowadays. It can be a little depressing since there are no windows, but it is somewhere to put all the computers.


Mud and I after the commencement ceremony
 

No comments: