Friday, January 30, 2015

Out of shape

Out of shape. Ouch, I guess round is a shape, just not one I care for. In order to help flatten the round out I purchased a set of bike rollers so that I can ride my bike inside when the weather is blah. They showed up the other day and adjusted them to the correct size for my bike. I gave them a quick try and realized that it might be harder than people on the internet have said it is. I have been trying for the past few days to get the rhythm down so that I can actually ride on them. So far the longest time I have been able to stay on them is about 45 seconds. It will get away from you in a heartbeat! I haven't needed my helmet yet, but there have been a couple times were I was wondering if I should have been wearing it! I guess the only thing to do is keep practicing.

What else is going on? Mud is in college now. She is taking College Algebra, English Comp 1, Intro to Forensic Science, and General Psychology 1. My little girl has grown up.


1 comment:

kourtm84 said...

I cannot believe that she is now 18. Last time I checked she was only 11!! Man, where did time go? Great to see some of your "newer" posts. I was just inspired to write something as well, the first post in 4 years. Gotta get to updating the world!!!