Friday, March 28, 2008

Packing

Well I'm packing my suitcase again. I have a ride coming to pick me up at 0330 in the morning and I am still sitting here at the computer, listening to the dryer run. When it finishes I can move the clothes from the washer over and start another load washing. All so I can have clean clothes on my trip. Where am I going this time? What is the big thing in the news right now concerning NATO? The NATO Summit in Bucharest. So that is where I am going. It sucks that I have to get up that early to catch a plane to get there that early in the day when I don't have to start work until Sunday. Hopefully I can get situated in the hotel and stuff. I don't even know if I am supposed to wear civilian clothes back and forth to the site. I feel like I am so unprepared. Time to move the laundry around.

Make a Nice Day.

No comments: