Saturday, November 01, 2008

Blocked

Looks like they decided to unblock Blogger. Good, now I don't have to go around them! I just wish they would unblock YouTube since it is a pain in the butt going around them!

Today I went on a trail ride on my mountain bike. It earned its designation as a mountain bike today! My knees were screaming at me. My left calf cramped up going up a trail once. I walked up hill a bunch more than I care to admit. When we got back into town I had to stop for a minute and my lower thigh muscles in front cramped up so bad I couldn't hardly walk. Took a few minutes to get going again after that. Overall I had a great time. I wish I had found someone to go riding with earlier. I definitely need to lose some weight also...

If you know my Facebook address you can see a couple of pictures. I didn't wreck or fall over though. That was the other guys!

Make a nice day!!

No comments: