Monday, May 23, 2011

Work

Today was a good day and a heartbreaking one also. Today I started a new job. Only took 11 months. So glad I finally have a job, and I like the people there. Unfortunately we had to say good bye to our foreign exchange student today. She went home to China. I didn't realize when she was here how much she had become part of our family. When we sat down to dinner and had the empty chair is when it hit home that part of our family was now gone. She has been accepted to a boarding school in New Hampshire so she will be coming back to the US and for the short breaks she will come visit us. We are talking about hosting another student next year also. It was a good experience for us and we have great memories because of it. That is all I have now.

Make a nice day.

1 comment:

Hoochie Mama said...

I can't wait to see her again! In the mean time I can't wait til Saturday when we get our new exchange student!