Saturday, September 02, 2006

Arrgghhh!!!!!!

Somebody tell me why I have a daughter!! Sometimes she drives me nuts! We live three blocks from the Atlantic ocean. I don't take her there very often because "it's boring, I don't like it!, No I don't want to!!" It has become a serious pain in the butt to try to take her.

I decided that since it was such a beautiful day, and all she was doing was sitting at the computer, I decided that we would go to the beach. I should have known better. As soon as I said we were going she threw a fit. She got her butt spanked. She eventually got her suit on and I tried to sunscreen her. She fought me the whole time turning away from me, pulling her arm away, stepping away. All she did was make me madder. The whole time I was trying to do it she kept complaining and whining.

Finally I got her done and we went to the beach. She had her towel and a book, I was carrying a towel, a book, two water bottles, keys, and cell phone. She couldn't put her towel down because her hands were full. I wanted to smack her right then. I said fine and put my stuff down and laid out my towel and let her do her own. She threw it on the ground and whined about it. I finally straightened her towel out and she sat down and started crying.

I was getting even more pissed because of the way she was acting just because she didn't get her way. I started ignoring her and she eventually went and played in the ocean, complaining that it was too cold, there were fish in it, etc.

She came back and sat down on her towel behind me and began playing in the sand. When my phone started ringing I turned around to see that she had thrown sand all over my phone and towel intentionally. I didn't beat her.

After the phone conversation I went and washed the sand off me and told her we were leaving. I sent her in the shower as soon as we got home. When she finished she came downstairs and started playing on her computer without bothering to clean the bathroom up after herself.

I lost it.

She cleaned her bathroom and she is now in the process of cleaning her entire room spic and span. I don't care if her room is a mess or clean since she is the one who plays there, but now it is time to pay the piper for being a whiny brat. I have yet to beat her, but it sounds awfully tempting!

I hope everyone is making a nice day!

No comments: