Saturday, September 30, 2006

School Music Program

My daughter got to bring home her instrument for the first time yesterday. Oh joy! She is learning the violin this year. Great... She had to show me all the different songs she could play already. Of course none of them required any fingerings, just drawing the bow back and forth on the strings, since that is as far as they have gotten. Guess what I woke up to this morning? You guessed it folks, violin practice!

Seeing as how her mother signed her up to learn this I think she should have her every night she brings her violin home! I tried to get her to take her this weekend, but no dice. Oh well she is ruining her relationship with her daughter and doesn't seem to care enough to try to change it.

I am sitting here this morning putting off getting dressed and mowing the lawn. I haven't finished a full pot of coffee yet anyway. I was surfing around the personals on Yahoo and noticed something that doesn't make me happy, all of these women put in a height restriction of at least 5'7" most put 5'8". Reminds me of going to an amusement park and finding out that I'm not tall enough to ride the adult rides! Come on ladies give a short guy a chance at least!! I'm good with my tongue. I can give references! Of course if my ex-wife is in a bad mood you'll have to take her input with a grain of salt...

All right folks, go make a nice day!

No comments: