Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tagged

I got tagged by Phain. She gave me the choice between two different ones. I decided on the 6 Weird Things about myself.


Name 6 Weird Things About Yourself

#1 I cannot stand to have a messy kitchen. I will stop in the middle of doing something else just to clean in the kitchen because "it wasn't me" made a mess and didn't clean up after themselves. I'll complain about having to clean up after "it wasn't me" instead of finding "it wasn't me" and making them clean it up.

#2 I'm not that into receiving oral sex. I like to give to females, but can skip the whole receiving part of it. I know the guys are all saying "WTF is wrong with you?!?!" Remember this is a weird things list!

#3 I have 3 times as many computers in the house as people...

#4 I buy video games that I want, but never end up playing them because I am too busy cleaning the damn kitchen!!!

#5 I have been told that I am OCD with washing dishes. I don't think I am, but that was an observation I was told about so I will include it.

#6 Neighborhood kids irritate the crap out of me. Why do they all end up at my house? It's not like I am giving out candy or cokes or something. When does hunting season open on them?


This list was hard enough to do and everyone else has already been tagged and posted it, so I won't be tagging anyone.

Make a nice day!

No comments: