Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Traffic

I HATE TRAFFIC!!!! I am in a training class in Orlando this week and I am driving back and forth every day. In the mornings it isn't too bad, it only takes me about an hour and fifteen minutes to get there. On the way home though it's a different story. It took me two full hours to get home. I left there at 1530 and didn't get home until 1740. Granted the last hour was sitting almost completely still for the last 10 miles. No accidents, no break downs, just stupid NORTHERNERS who come down for Christmas break and can't seem to be able to figure out that the skinny peddle on the right makes the car move!!!!! Yes I know they were Northerners because they had plates from up that way. Lots of Canadians, several New York, a couple of New Jersey ones. There were others also, but I was busy cursing the rest of them to pay attention to them!

Too bad it gets cold in Montana, I'll bet they don't have traffic jams there...


Make a nice day!

No comments: