Monday, January 15, 2007

redhead

Most of you know I have a thing for redheads. I was finally making headway and had the perfect redhead naked in bed with me this morning. She was stacked 34DD-22-34, long red hair, legs that just wouldn't quit, nice tight belly that showed she worked out quite a bit. The freckles were perfect also, they were all over. I was playing connect the freckles with my tongue. Everything was moving along just perfectly.

Then my ex-wife burst into my bedroom this morning. Talk about getting woken up the wrong way!! She forgot that Mud didn't have school today and worried that I was going to be late for work and Mud would be late for school. I tried to get her to snuggle with me till I went back to sleep to make up for it, but she wouldn't do it. Imagine that.

Make a nice day!!

No comments: