Thursday, April 19, 2007

Shoot me

What do you tell an 11 year old about your social life? It affects them, so how much should they be told? I have told Mud everything that she is old enough to hear. I am sure she suspects more than what I have told her, but she has not received "that talk" yet. At least not from me. I still haven't a clue what to tell her about that stuff. I am dreading the day when she gets her first monthly visitor.

Mud's mama took most of the clothes that she had here, home this morning. Cleaned out my closets quite a bit. Now I just need to get rid of the boxes of old kids clothes in the garage. She still has stuff in my closet that I tried to get her to take. She doesn't have room for it though. And I do? I asked her if she wanted her bike. She says she does, but doesn't have room for it right now. And I do?

I guess thats enough bitching about the ex for today. I'll try to post on a somewhat more frequent basis.

Make a nice day!!

No comments: