Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Life

It's been how long since I last blogged? Dang!! Sorry folks.

Life seems to take the strangest turns sometimes. I don't really want to go to Turkey, but part of me is really looking forward to it. People who have been there keep telling me that I will love it. Other people tell me that they wish they were going. My Mom called the other night and asked if I was going to be one of those guys that gets to Turkey and then goes to Afghanistan to teach them how to set up computers. She saw some 20/20 show about that. I told her that I didn't think so. Now she has me wondering. Hopefully I will get a sponsor soon so I can find out more about the job.

What has everyone else been up to? I need a lot of time to try and catch up with everyone's blog.

Make a nice day!

No comments: