Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Who, what, where am I?

It has been 2 weeks since I posted last. A lot has happened. I was very busy. I went up and got Gorgeous and moved her down here with me. We got back here last Friday night. We have boxes all over the house still. My stereo got unplugged and her sound system got set up. So did her tv. They are nicer than mine. Yesterday morning after PT, I got a bad email. I got selected for an assignment. A remote assignment. To Turkey. I have to be there no later than 30 November. That sucks. I guess I screwed up when I made MSgt. I can't turn the assignment down for the same reason I couldn't turn MSgt down. I would be a civilian this December with no retirement from the AF after 19 years. So that means I am going to Turkey for a year. It puts our plans on hold for a while, but I am positive everything will work out. When it will work out I'm not sure. At least I will be able to buy more gold cheaply and it gives me a chance to get a silk rug that I have wanted!

Make a nice Independence Day!

No comments: