Thursday, April 17, 2008

Performance

I have been trying to do my annual performance report. It sucks that I can't get anything from my last duty station. They won't answer my emails. I had to eat a few TUMS because of this. Not to mention they changed the EPR form and this is my first one of this type. Just a lovely time. I will have to put my rater off until Monday I guess and do everything I can on it this weekend. I can't use anything from my previous station unless they send a letter of evaluation, and trying to get that 4 months after leaving is kind of hard. Hell trying to remember what I did 12 months ago at work is difficult. If I were still there I could go through my emails and jog my memory about stuff. Now I am just screwed I think. Too bad I can't tell them to just skip it this year.

Make a Nice Day!

No comments: