Saturday, April 05, 2008

Romania

Ok. I could definitely live here in Bucharest. I have told Gorgeous this already. She told me no. The reason she said no? The same reason I could live here. There are so many absolutely physically beautiful women. Do I know them on a personal level? Hell no! Do I want to? Hell no! They might speak and ruin all my fantasies! Besides I have Gorgeous now!

But I have been here a week and the people have all been nice. I don't want to go back to Turkey. It sucks there. Ok, maybe not sucks, but the women don't look like this. You see a blond in Turkey and you automatically think they are from somewhere else.

I will stop whining. I took pictures of the buildings, not the women. I'll post them when I get back. A lot of the buildings are leftover from the communist era. They are old and appear to be in bad condition, but the people are all happy. I think that is the main reason I could live here pretty easily. People are Happy.

Make a nice day!!

No comments: