Friday, July 25, 2008

Damn People!!

OK People listen up!!

When someone you know lives overseas, that means they are in a different time zone entirely, and I don't mean just an hour or two difference! Depending on where they live you can usually look at a globe and figure out close to what time it is there. After all there are only 24 time zones on this planet! No I am not counting those 30 minute time zones, those are just weird.

Why am I bitching? My best friend from high school called me at 0230 this morning. God knows I love the guy, but come on! He realized that I was in a different time zone when I answered the phone, "huh?" I know, I know, I am such an excellent speaker at that time of day.
He asked me what time it was here and I looked at the clock and told him it was 0230. He said he was sorry and that he would let me go back to sleep, he would call later.

I won't be here Saturday so I will call him Sunday after church. He is staying at his mom's house now so I guess I need to find out what is going on with his life. Last I knew he was married with 2 kids. I'm a bad friend, I haven't talked to him in almost 3 years.

Tell your Pookie you love them, send them flowers and Make a nice day!

No comments: