Saturday, July 19, 2008

Huh?!?

So yesterday morning at 0530 my phone rings. Who is calling me this fricking early in the morning? Turns out my ex is calling. Crap.

She has a computer problem. Then wtf are you calling me this early for? She can't get the wireless to work on the laptop. I asked a few questions. Then she got to the real reason she called me. "Can I crack a hotmail password?" Uh no. Are there ways to do it? Oh yeah, I just don't do it and I don't know how...

A few minutes later more information is thrown at me. Her husband is cheating on her. Again. I wanted to ask her what she thought about Karma being such a bitch. I am not that type of person though. She asked me where she should go when she leaves him, cause she already told him she was. I told her to call her mom and talk to her. She flat out refused and told me that I had better not say anything to her mom either. I don't pass on gossip or secrets. If someone wants someone else to know something then they will tell them. Not my business.

I figure she will go to her sisters place, but I worry about Mud. How is this going to affect her? Will my ex stay where she is until I get back to the states and pick up Mud and all her stuff? I feel so helpless over here when it comes to Mud. Maybe I can get my ex to take Mud to TG and give her somewhat of a stable environment before I get back.

I need TG to call and talk dirty to me. 54 days until she comes to visit me over here.

Tell your pookie that you love them and Make a nice day!

No comments: