Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prize!

A few weeks ago I grabbed a large bag of dark chocolate Halloween M&M's on my way to the checkout counter. I love dark chocolate. The only M&M's I prefer to dark chocolate M&M's are Peanut Butter M&M's. Not to be confused with Peanut M&M's. Those are not for me at all.

When I got back to the apartment I threw them in the fridge to keep them cold. Can't have them melting you know!! :P

So last night I got a chocolate craving and remembered that I had them in the fridge. I went and dug them out, opened them up and wondered why they were bigger than normal. I figured it had to do with them being Halloween special colors, etc.

I bit down on the first one and had to grab the bag and read it closer. I had actually picked up a bag of Peanut Butter Halloween M&M's!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

So now I am pigging out on Peanut Butter Halloween M&M's!

Give your Pookie a snuggle, tell them you love them, and Make a nice day!!

No comments: