Sunday, November 01, 2009

Leaving Again

Tomorrow I leave to go overseas again. I hate that i have to leave my family once again. I had planned to retire at the end of this year and then we could actually live together, something we haven't done since we got married. At least I know there is an end in sight. I will be putting in my retirement paperwork while I am over there. So that when I come back I will only have 2 months or so until I start my terminal leave. Then I will get a job and hopefully make enough money to be happy.

I am selling my Envoy as well. I don't want to make payments for 6 months and then try to trade it in with as many miles as it has. Might as well sell it now and save the payments for a down payment on one when I get back.

Also I have to take 4 bags of military stuff with me to Kosovo. None of them are light, and I am required to take all of them. I fly out of Atlanta to Frankfurt where I will undoubtedly have to get my bags and transfer them to another airline, going through security with them again. From Frankfurt I fly to Budapest, and then on to my final destination of Pristina. From Frankfurt on I am flying Malev Airlines so hopefully I won't have to transfer my bags anymore.

Mud is going to stay with Gorgeous for Thanksgiving, but her mother wants her for Christmas break. I am hoping that she doesn't try to keep her after that. Mud is doing so good here that I don't want anything to happen to stop it. She had a "friend" over last night for Halloween. We had to have a talk with Mud about acting appropriately with "friends" since she was hanging all over him. Told her if she ever wanted to have "friends" over again it won't happen anymore. She was also forbidden from visiting him at his house. I was good though, I didn't shoot him, or hang him by his thumbs. Thought about doing that to Mud, but I refrained.

Time for me to go try to cram some clothes in those damn green bags.

Tell your Pookie that you Love them and make a nice day!

No comments: