Friday, March 24, 2006

Divorce

I guess it is time to actually admit that I have failed at something that I swore I would be successful at. The paperwork was filed on Wednesday, yesterday morning I got a call from her telling me that the court date is 5 April. All I could think was, "Damn thats quick!" So needless to say I was a little depressed yesterday.

I also had my first class for Speech last night. Which is probably my greatest fear, Public Speaking. So what happens first thing last night? INTRODUCTIONS! She gave us two minutes to prepare an impromptu speech about ourselves. She even gave us a sheet that had questions we needed to tell about ourselves. Then she asked for volunteers so I stood up and went first to get it over with. I did my little speech and she asked questions during it. When I sat down my hands were shaking so bad the guy next to me said "DAMN!" I did it though. For next week I have to come up with a topic for an informative speech. Which is supposed to be between 4 and 6 minutes. Ugh!

I didn't get a chance to check everyones HNT's, something I hope to catch up on this weekend. I hope to catch up on a lot of stuff this weekend. I don't know if I will get the chance though. I really want to crawl into a bottle and forget everything for a few days. I won't do it, but I want to.

I have work to get to. Make a nice day, and tell someone you love them.

No comments: