Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tired

I stayed up late last night. Late for me anyway, I went to sleep after midnight. Since I am on the early shift I have to get up at 0500. It came way too soon this morning! I woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off, and had the "not enough sleep" shakes. Everybody has had them before. Albeit probably more than a few years ago when we were still young and immortal. I decided to kill two birds with one stone and got my coffee then got in the shower and stood there while I drank my coffee. Yes I turned my back to the shower, I don't like watered down coffee! I ended up taking the rest of my coffee in a big cup to work and finishing it there. It was a little rough at work for a few hours! So I had a pretty good day overall. I stopped by the beach after work and sat for a few minutes. No pictures today though.

Did you tell someone you loved them and make a nice day?

No comments: