Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Still Alive

I'm still alive. I have been working the early shift and can't blog from that location, so it has severely cut into my blogging. I should be back to more regular postings next week. This Thursday I got pictures to show. Nothing extraordinary, something you've seen before mostly. Just got some holes in it. :)

Why is it that my ex-wife seems to think that when I tell her the time that I have to leave to go to work is the time that she should show up 5 minutes after? This morning I told her I had to leave at 5 til 7 to get to PT on time and asked that she be here before then. Needless to say she wasn't here then and I had to leave in order to make it on time. I absolutely hate leaving my daughter at home alone. I even called my ex-wife 10 minutes before I had to leave to find out if she was on her way. She said she was. She only lives 2 miles down the road from me with hardly any traffic at all that early in the morning. WTF?!?! So what goes on in a woman's head?

Make a nice day!

No comments: