Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Friends

When you got friends like this, who needs the little weird guy who follows you around to call you names...

An excerpt from a conversation I had with a friend last night:


me says:
I tore my pie crust laying it in the pan

her says:
smush it back together?

me says:
so I had to doctor it a little in the pan

her says:
how did you get it in the pan to begin with??? your technique?

me says:
I hope the crust is still flaky

me says:
roll it around the rolling pin and then lay it in the pan

her says:
i'm sorry...but that phrase coming from a man is just not right

her says:
i keep giggling when i re-read it

me says:
I'll bet that if Emeril had said it you wouldn't think it was strange

her says:
he's a world renowned chef

me says:
so?

me says:
What am I? chopped nuts?

her says:
sorry but you're no Emeril - you do very well - but you're no Emeril



I guess I won't be sharing my pecan pie with her! :P

No comments: