Friday, November 24, 2006

Retail Therapy

Well since today is known as Black Friday I decided to contribute to it. I spent $20k dollars today. Yep you read that right. 20 Large. What all did I get you might ask? I just bought one thing. I bought myself a 2006 GMC Envoy, black. I was tired of being stuck behind trucks and Suv's and not being able to see anything in front of me except the ass end of whatever vehicle happened to be in front of me. I also noticed that there was some rust starting to form around the back window of my little Nissan so it was time to trade it in. Sounds like a good enough excuse to me. Hey it's my debt, leave me alone!! :) I figure that since the ex-wifes car will be paid off in a few days I can afford something nice for myself. I just have to get the damn windows tinted! That annoys the crap out of me.

It rides much smoother than the little car, and it gets up to speed a hell of a lot quicker as well. Mud likes it also, but hey, she's only 10 and anything new is liked.

I'll have to take a picture tomorrow since it is already dark now.

Make a nice day.

No comments: