Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mess with your kids Day

I think today is a good day to mess with Mud. She was complaining about starving to death earlier, so I told her to pick out something. She chose Sesame Chicken. Thats fine. It's quick and easy and she eats it.

Halfway through dinner she asks what "these" are. (Water Chestnuts) I told her they were snake. Hehehe... She picked them all out. Next she asked what "this" is. (The chicken). I told her it was cat. She said she didn't believe me and wanted to check the package for the ingredients. I told her to just eat her dinner, it wasn't anything that she hadn't eaten before. She told me she wasn't hungry anymore. I finally relented and told her to go read the package then finish her dinner.

She didn't think it was funny of me to tell her that snakes and cats were her dinner. I thought it was hilarious though. :D

Make a nice day!

No comments: