Monday, February 19, 2007

RL vs Virtual

I was thinking about something this morning. I was thinking about the different personalities some people have when it comes to Real Life and their Virtual one. I know I am different in each. It has to do with the fact that in Real Life I am too shy around women. I never know what to say to them or if they are going to laugh at me and tell me to go F*$!! myself. A lot of insecurity there I think.

Whereas in the Virtual world I have time to think about what I type before I hit the send button. It also helps to know that I can run away easier if they laugh at me and pretend it didn't happen. Which personality is real? How many people would ignore someone in Real Life if they acted like they do online?

How many people are different in Real Life than they are online? Do you intentionally have a different personality or is it just easier to be who you want to be?


Make a nice day.

No comments: