Sunday, March 04, 2007

How did I piss off Karma?

So there I was, tied up to the bed, motor oil...WAIT WAIT WAIT STOP!!! Wrong story.

Ok, everyone says Karma is a bitch, so I am now wondering what I did to piss Karma off. You see I ask this question because I thought I would be nice tonight. I decided to make a chocolate shake for Mud. I went and got the ice cream out, got the stick blender, the chocolate syrup, and the milk.

I scooped out the ice cream and put it in the cup, poured the chocolate on it, poured the milk in it, then got the blender and put it down in there and gave it a test spin to make sure it didn't make a mess. Well guess what? It spit that stuff right up over the side of the cup and onto the counter and the floor I had just mopped yesterday! *&%$^#(%((*&#$&#$ and a few other words. It was all over my hand, but I decided to go ahead and finish mixing it so Mud could have it before she went to bed. I got it finished and put the blender into an empty cup to keep it from falling over.

Thats when the fun began. I started cleaning Mud's cup and my hand. When I finished that I decided to go ahead and clean the floor a little with the paper towel that wasn't quite all used up. When I turn around to throw the paper towel away I hear a crash and a thump. What do I see when I turn back around? You guessed it folks, Karma done bitch slapped me and was laughing her ass off. The stick blender had fallen over and clipped the cup that was full of chocolate shake which somehow caused it to shoot that stuff all the way up to the ceiling and splash the light fixture. Then it threw the rest of it all over the kitchen cabinets, the stove, you name it, it had chocolate shake on it! I was stupefied. All I could do was stand there and laugh my fool head off. I did manage to take a few pictures before I mopped the floor and wiped off everything else.

The pictures don't show it very well but it was all over.

So everybody needs to have a good laugh at this cause I damn sure did!!





Make a nice day!

No comments: