Wednesday, March 14, 2007

ok

I got some news the other day. Seems as though the ex is going to marry the one she cheated on me with. I kinda figured she would since I saw her wearing a small diamond on that finger. You would think he would spend enough money on a diamond to get one bigger than her previous husband had put on her finger. Nope. Hehehe. :)

Anyway, she told me this cause she wants to take Mud with her to the wedding which will be in Hawaii. BTW that is where he is from, so no, he isn't spending a buttload of money on that instead of the ring.

At first I was hurt, but then I realized that I had been praying for her to find happiness and maybe she has. Only time will tell. So I gave her a hug and told her congratulations and then my phone started vibrating in my pocket and buzzing both of us. Turns out that was a new friend I have, and I was trying not to laugh at the situation with my ex and talk to Gorgeous at the same time.

Anyway I need to post this. Grab your pookie and tell them how much they mean to you. Make a nice day!! :D

No comments: