Friday, November 09, 2007

Empty

The house is empty. It is quiet. No computer noise in the background. No TV turned on for noise. Just me alone in this big house with nothing left. The movers came and packed everything up and loaded it on the truck and then drove away. I won't know if it all will make it to my assignment in Alabama till I get there in a little over a year. A year without my stuff. A year that my stuff has to sit in a warehouse. A year where I will be living in a foreign country that has lots of people that don't want me there. Joy. The house is too quiet. I miss Gorgeous. I hope I can get over this melancholy crap soon. The carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow and I still have to pack up all the food stuff and clean the house before Wednesday. I might be able to do it. I have some stuff to do at work on Tuesday, but it shouldn't take too long. I have to go by the Travel Office too so I can find out if they will give me tickets before I leave or if I have to wait until I come back from Georgia. I need a drink...

Tell your pookie that you love them and Make a nice day.

No comments: