Friday, November 16, 2007

Gone

The house is totally empty. It passed the cleaning inspection with flying colors. (I hired a lady to clean it...) :) She was very entertaining. I talked with her almost the whole time. She basically cleans houses now to pass the time. She retired from DEC where she was a computer engineer. Thats what she told me anyway.

So yesterday after I outprocessed the base I went and got Mud out of school and hit the road. I wanted to go straight to TG's, but figured this would be the last time Mud would get to see Granny until I came back. I gotta admit I wanted to see the oldest daughter too before I left. Hard to believe she is in college. Her nickname BTW is Stinky. I know, I'm mean. :)

Stinky has a chihuahua. This poor thing had fleas so bad I had to give it a flea bath. I didn't notice them at first cause they were under her hair, but when I saw one I went after it and then found more. After chasing a dozen fleas I asked Granny if she had any flea bath soap. Off to the sink we went. She was happier after the bath. Smelled better too. Unfortunately now the psychological effect is getting to me and I keep feeeling fleas on me. Where did Granny put that flea soap...

I get to go to TG's on Sunday. I will be there for a week, then I am flying Mud and myself back to Orlando. Flying was cheaper than renting a car and driving. Imagine that! She gets out of school for another day, and she gets to fly so she isn't complaining. I will be getting a hotel room for that night and then flying out the next day. Hopefully everything will work out. Which reminds me that I need to make reservations for the room.

Make a nice Day!!

No comments: