Friday, November 30, 2007

Sittin' part 2

I'm sitting in another hotel room. This one just happens to be in downtown Izmir, Turkey. The plane trip was long. I prayed a lot on the plane. I feel so out of whack. I can't speak the language, and I can't read the language. I was house hunting today and a guy came in the housing office cause he got robbed last night. While he was there sleeping. He lives in the area of this hotel. I looked at apartments far away from here. The one I found that I like is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath. I think it is on the 2nd or 3rd floor. It is in a quieter neighborhood. There are playgrounds without fences. There is plenty of available parking. Even though I didn't bring a car. They have a good security system. If I get it I will post pictures when I can. I guess thats all for now.

Make a nice day!

No comments: