Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Death

I am losing something that I Love very much. I am powerless to stop it. Time waits for no one and death is inevitable. I haven't had to do this in many years. The last time it happened I cried for hours. I am now fighting back tears because of this. It seems as though Kitty has grown too old with too much fat and now she is having seizures. The vet has her on IV's. She can't eat, she cant drink, and she can't even move. She is unable to lift her head. When Gorgeous visits with her, she purrs and tries to love on her, but can't. The vet thinks that if she doesn't get better tomorrow, then it is unlikely that she will. I can barely say it, but we are going to have to put her to sleep tomorrow. I can't even hold her and tell her how much I will miss her being around, rub her fat belly one more time.

Tell your Pookie that you Love them and make a nice day.

No comments: