Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kitty

Unfortunately Kitty passed away yesterday. The vet called Gorgeous shortly after I signed off for the night to inform her that Kitty had started taking deep breaths and they thought she was having another seizure so they got her out of the cage and held her. That is when she finally passed away.

Today Gorgeous and her father buried Kitty in the backyard. I will be able to visit her when I get home. I will miss her a great deal. I have had her since she was a kitten 12 years ago. She started out as Molly then Fluffytail, and finally settled on Kitty. It seems like she was always around but never in the way. Unless she was hungry.

Mud didn't handle the news very well. She was on the phone with Gorgeous for an hour or so since she is with her mother for Christmas. I tried calling today but couldn't get through since all the lines were busy. Maybe tomorrow I can get through.

Make a nice day.

No comments: