Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The more things change...

Saturday night saw some unwanted excitement over here. Seems that a German soldier who was going home on Monday didn't want to go home. Evidently he lost his father when he had been here for about two months and then a couple of weeks ago his grandfather passed away as well. So instead of talking to anyone about it, he walked out of the Irish pub and in the middle of the main thoroughfare put his weapon to his head and pulled the trigger. The folks who saw it said there was not much left of his skull. The BX has a bullet hole in the side of the building now as well.

I didn't even know this young man, but I wish I would have been able to talk to him. Somethings will never change. I pray that God grants him peace and forgiveness and gives his family the strength to move on.


Tell your Pookie you Love them and Make a nice day.
I Love You Gorgeous.

No comments: