Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fun

I took my daughter to an Easter egg hunt this morning. She decided that she had to wear some rabbit ears. Fine with me, since it kept her hair out of her face. When we got there a couple of ladies told her how cute she looked. When some other girls that she knows showed up, she decided that she didn't want to wear the rabbit ears. What with peer pressure and all she handed them to me before the hunt began. So me being the typical Dad, decided I didn't want to carry them and put them on. I didn't know that a couple that works in the same building as me had a camera. He called my name and when I turned around his wife took my picture. Great. Come Monday morning that picture is going to be passed around the whole unit!

I figure that since a picture of me in rabbit ears is going to be around work I might as well post one here. So close your eyes kiddies, cause here it is!


No comments: