Monday, April 24, 2006

Paperwork

Friday I received a piece of paper in the mail from the state of Florida. My divorce is final. It came as a single sheet of paper. Not a whole package with all the stuff in it, just a single piece of paper stating that we now have to abide by the paperwork that we submitted. Great. Except I don't have signed and notarized copies of the paperwork. So now I have to go to the courthouse and pay for a copy of them. Then I have to take them up to the base and have her removed from the system. Get her ID card, PO box key, and her BX charge card. Probably a few other things too, but I can't remember them.

Saturday and Sunday I had a great time. Had a friend come visit. Hated to see my friend leave on Sunday, but they had to go. Went out to dinner before that and went to where the nephew works. He was wearing womens jeans for a reason I don't care to type. There was a bet of some sort involved. These weren't just plain jeans either, they had butterflies and flowers stitched into them and he was pointing that out to everyone. He's nuts. He finally introduced me to the girl who calls after 11 PM. I asked if he had told her the rule about calling after 11 and she turned bright red and said that she hoped that he answered the phone and not me! Hehehe...

All right, enough rambling. Make a nice day!!

No comments: