Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday

Had a mostly quiet weekend. Didn't even look at my homework for Speech class. Went to the beach a couple times for a short period.

The STBEW called yesterday and wanted me to give her a copy of Microsoft Office. Just in case she needs to reload it. Yeah right. I told her that if her "friend" wanted that software he could go buy it himself! Then she got all defensive and tried to convince me to give it to her. Yeah I don't think so. She asked what made me think it was for her friend, I told her I wasn't stupid. If she needs it reloaded on her computer I will do it for her.

When she came over yesterday to pick up our daughter, she wanted to argue about keeping her ID card and access to the base. I had already talked to the First Sergeant about it and the Shirt said that she had no right to access the base once the divorce is final. I am afraid she will try to pull something at the hearing on Wednesday. I guess I will find out.

I need to get laid. The wind blows just right and I am ready to go.

Make a nice day!

No comments: