Friday, April 28, 2006

Speech again

I got my grade and feedback last night from my first speech. I got an A. Wow. Surprised me. I had to do an impromptu last night also, which sucked. I managed to say something for a couple of minutes and then sit down. I was shaking bad when I sat down. Have I mentioned that I hate public speaking? I fricking hate it!!! Now I only have one more speech to do. The persuasive one. I am going to do it on blood donation. I have to write it this weekend, I am giving it next week. The week after that is the final. I love these short semesters. 8 Weeks and done. Then I will have my Associates degree. Actually two of them, I jusst have to register in the second one after getting the first one. One of the benefits of the AF is the Community College of the Air Force. Depending on your career field will give you certain degrees. If you crosstrain into another job like I did, you can get another degree in your new career field.

I'm rambling, time to go. Make a nice day!

No comments: