Friday, October 06, 2006

Learning

I learned something this evening. I learned that my daughter is still a child. I know she is only 10 years old, but she seems like she knows more than I did when I was her age. How did I manage to learn this tidbit of information? I told her that if she cleaned up I would take her out to dinner and then we would go to the bookstore afterwards. Well she was all over it. I asked where she wanted to eat at and she said somewhere close to the bookstore. So I thought a minute or two, running through my mind all the restaurants close to the bookstore. I remembered that there is an Outback sort of close to it so I asked if she wanted to eat there. She said no, that there is a Wendy's closer to the bookstore. Can you guess what I had for dinner? Yep that's right, a #6 combo meal...

Make a nice day!

No comments: