Sunday, October 29, 2006

Recap

Today was much better than yesterday. With the time change I woke up at 0620. We had a combined service at church this morning at 0900 cause we had a big picnic afterward. Thats why I baked the cheesecake yesterday. My cheesecake was completely gone by the time I made it through the line. Not even a trace of the pan. Maybe one of those old ladies hijacked it and took it home. Oh well.

While we were at the picnic I noticed that Mud's shoes were looking mighty bad, so I decided that we would go shopping for shoes after the cable guy left and the grocery shopping had been done.

The cable guy finally showed up around 1415 and as I suspected had to replace the whole box. By 1445 we were on our way to get the groceries. When we finished that and had them put away me and Mud went shoe shopping.

She picked out some of the ugliest sneakers I have ever seen, and since it was buy one get one half off, she got them in two different colors. Yuck. Black with blue stripes, and white with brown stripes. Again, YUCK!! They made her happy though.

Since we were next door to Wally world I decided to see if they had any black nail polish to go with Mud's costume. They didn't, but they did have glow in the dark nail polish and lip gloss. Got a new lava lamp night light for Mud also.

She had a very nice day of retail therapy. She even told me thank you. Why does she have to grow up?

Make a nice day.

No comments: