Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Plans

**EDIT** For the ease of less confusion and typing I will from now on refer to my daughter as Mud. :)

When do most people start planning what they are going to do for the holidays? I am trying to figure out what I should do with Mud for Thanksgiving so I have been asking the ex-wife if she had any plans. She told me to go ahead and make any plans I want since she doesn't know what she is going to do from one day to the next. I'm afraid that I will make plans and then a day or two before she will come along and tell me she made other plans for Mud and ruin my plans. Granted I could tell her to go take a long walk off a short pier, but she hardly spends any time at all with Mud now. I know Mud is missing her, I have even told her that Mud is missing her. The ex stated that she would maybe pick her up for dinner, but she has not done anything about it. So I don't feel like I can be selfish and tell her that she can't spend time with Mud who does need some attention from her.

I am afraid that I am going to have to take Mud to get her first training bra. It is getting close to time and I have mentioned it to my ex, but she doesn't seem to be able to make time to do it. Guess that might have something to do with my not being able to find time to date. Or maybe my lack of social skills...


Make a nice day.

No comments: