Sunday, October 08, 2006

News

Got a call from the ex-wife a little while ago. She has been debating ending her relationship with the piece of shit she cheated on me with. Evidently he has been cheating on her. Big surprise. When she called today, she told me that she would be moving in with him. I don't know what happened to her, but she used to be the smartest person I knew. Now she has no common sense whatsoever. I wonder if she just doesn't want to get a job, so she is mooching off whoever she can. She then told me that when his daughter moves out they will have a room for my daughter. I DON'T THINK SO!!!! She is not going to take my daughter into the house of that piece of shit! His daughter won't be moving out until she goes to college so that should be next July or August. Things can change quite a bit from now till then. I think I need to start the process for getting full custody. Maybe there will be an unfortunate accident. I can always hope. I guess I will have to beg the Lord for forgiveness again.


Make a nice day.

No comments: