Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Fun

Well I forgot to post anything yesterday. I was actually very busy and didn't have a chance to. I got new speakers for my car yesterday. I need to get some speaker harnesses though so I can hook them up without cutting into the stock wiring.

Home life is still shit. I have been trying and trying everything I can think of to make my wife happy and want to be around me. All to no avail so far. Last night as we were waiting for our daughter to get ready for bed we were standing in her room, my wife had nothing to do so I hugged her and gave her a kiss. She then moved away from me like she had something to do, then stood there doing nothing. When we went to bed she wasn't very pleasant, complaining about the tv being on, and then the blinds weren't right and on and on. I finally fell asleep. When I woke up this morning she was already out of bed so I just laid there waiting until I had to get up and go to PT. When I left I didn't tell her goodbye or anything, I just left. She was still home when I got back from PT. I still didn't say anything to her. After I was ready for work I left again without saying anything. Maybe I'm being petty, but I have given up trying to figure out what it is she wants from me. It seems like everytime I think I figure it out, I get kicked in the teeth again. I don't know what to do any longer. Poor pitiful me. Lost again. Have a nice day.

No comments: