Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Pissed

I think I am going to sell my car and get something else. I have a 1970 Olds Cutlass. I love my car, but I have had it since high school. The AC doesn't work, the heat doesn't work, I have to manually roll the windows up and down, and it seems like I am always working on it trying to keep it running. I think I now have a blown head gasket since my radiator is emptying itself, but there is no water under the car. I am thinking the head gasket is blown because it is getting hard to start, sometimes not starting at all. It is getting unreliable to say the least. So I am seriously considering selling it. I could probably part it out and make more money from it, but I don't really want to do that. I guess I will be walking to school from work today and then walking home. This sucks.

No comments: