Monday, April 11, 2005

Work

Well I am back to work. Such as it may be. Didn't really want to come back to work, but I have to. My vacation time was ok for the most part. My sister called and is going to lose her kids to Child Protective Services or something. She asked if I would take them. I am willing to, but my wife said no. Not just no, but Hell No! So I guess that my nieces and nephew, will be put up for adoption. It may be in their best interest in the long run. Still a shitty thing to do. My wife and I are still "living together". I won't say we are a happy loving couple, but I haven't given up yet. I finally broke down and told my mom what was going on, although she only got an abbreviated version. Actually I think this place is the only place who has gotten pretty much the whole story as well as my feelings. I know she has checked up on me, because last Thursday when I was at school,someone logged into my Yahoo mail account from my computer. The history file was also open in my Internet Explorer. Since I was at school and she is the only person besides myself that knows my password, it had to be her checking up on me. I haven't called her on it, since I haven't done anything wrong or emailed anybody she didn't know about. She does still lock her computer when she isn't at it. She changed her password too, so if I want to know what she is doing on her computer I will have to crack her password. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to do that though. Although I have decided that I would rather be a mushroom and not know what she is doing. I hate this being lonely though.

No comments: