Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday

I hate it when I wake up and think about things. Seems like I woke up this morning trying to figure out why my wife doesn't want to have "marital relations" with me anymore. We used to go at it like rabbits, but ever since we found out about each others email friends, she has been very cold at night. In fact we have only had sex 3 times since the beginning of the year and I don't remember the last time before then. I wonder what I can do besides take care of my own business. I have to remember to call her in a few minutes and tell her to get some frontline flea stuff for the cat. I found a flea on me when I walked into work today. I don't know where it came from, but I can't stand them. Now my mind keeps telling me the little blood suckers are crawling all over me. I hate that feeling. Time to go. Take care of yourself!

No comments: