Friday, April 15, 2005

Lost

Well last night was fun. I didn't talk to my wife all day. I walked to school after work and figured I would be walking home after that. No big deal it's only a couple of miles. So right at the end of class my wife sticks her head in the door of the classroom and asks if I can leave early! I was surprised. So I got up and left, when we were walking out to the car she starts in on me because I was supposed to leave school early so that she could go to some play for her english class! Needless to say I don't remember her telling me anything about it since she first mentioned that she might go to this thing about a month ago. I just don't know what to do anymore. This morning she asked me if she had to take me to work. I told her not to worry about it and left. One good thing about living in military housing, someone is always heading in the same direction you are.

Guess I better go. Take care of yourselves.

No comments: