Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of July HNT

I had thought about posting a picture of me half nekkid with the space shuttle launching over my shoulder, but alas I thought about that idea a little too late. Maybe next time they send one up. So Os requested a theme for this week. Ok, makes the ideas a little easier to think up...

I admit I got a request from someone for a specific area to be shown and I decided to add something in to fit the theme. I never realized how much easier it is to take a picture of yourself when someone else does it for you! The request was for my shoulder/collar bone area. Something to cry on or rest a weary head on. Either way is fine with me.





What is HNT? Why am I showing nekkid parts of myself? Is this the blog of an exhibitionist? Go see the man himself, Osbasso, and find out! Click on the lingerie lady on my sidebar to read the rules.

Make a nice day!

No comments: