Saturday, July 01, 2006

Quiet

Sometimes the quiet gets to me. What does that mean? It means that my daughter is at her grandmothers for the summer and the quiet of the house is driving me nuts. She has a tendency to make noise and irritate me sometimes, but now that she isn't here I miss her a great deal.

It is nice to be able to go wherever I want whenever I want. I want to go see the movie Cars, but I feel like a weirdo going to see a kids movie by myself. Sometimes kids are good for something! ;)

Yes I miss my daughter a lot right now. I find that I want to have her around to annoy me. I could drive up to see her this weekend, but that is a long drive for a short visit. I will be picking her up at the beginning of next month. I have to take her shopping for school clothes also. I know she has outgrown what she has now. Or they are not serviceable for school. Good play clothes, but not good enough for school.

I guess I need to post this before I start getting all mushy.

Make a nice day! :)

No comments: